What is CEE Examination of Assam
For the Admission to BE Courses (4-year); the Directorate of Technical Education of Assam State arranges a Common Entrance Examination that is called CEE. CEE also known as Combined Entrance Examination in Assam as candidates can opt for ME Course as well.
Qualification / Eligibility Criteria for CEE exam in Assam
Candidates need to pass 10+2 / Higher Secondary Examination of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) / it's equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
CEE Question Pattern of ASSAM
Total of 60-Objective Questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. All these questions are Tick Mark, But wrong answer deducts 1-mark each. CEE Question Paper made from CBSE 11th and 12th Syllabus.
How to Apply CEE ASSAM 2010 2011?
Usually in March-April the Application Forms been distributed. Application Form priced Rs.50/- are available at below mentioned Polytechnic & Engineering Colleges in Assam:
1. Dibrugarh Polytechnic, Lahowal, Dibrugarh 786 003
2. Bongaigaon Polytechnic, Bongaigaon
3. Nowgong Polytechnic, Nowgong 783 380
4. Assam Engineering Institute, Guwahati 781 003
5. Assam Engineering College, Guwahati 781 013
6. Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat 785 007