Employer: Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
Skills: knowledge of computers
Education: Bachelors` degree (any discipline) from a recognized university
Job Location: ()
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank – Officer & Assistant Jobs
Dates: Last date for receipt of applications – 24.11.2010
Written exam [Officer] – 20.02.2011 [Assistants] – 13.02.2011
Eligibility for Officers: Candidates interested to apply for Officer posts,
* must be within 18 – 28yrs of age, as on 1.09.2010
* Bachelors` degree (any discipline) from a recognized university
* Should be proficient in the local language & knowledge of computers.
* Candidate must be a resident of Assam
for Assistant: * To be within 18- 28 yrs of age , as on 1.09.2010
* posses any Bachelor`s degree or its equivalent
* knowledge of local language is necessary.
* should be a resident of Assam.
This recruitment process will have Written test & Interview.It is essential for candidates to secure minimum 40% marks in each test paper.For each wrong answer, negative marks is given & depending on the test results, candidates would be shortlisted for Interview.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) was formed in the year 2006 with the merger of four other regional banks & is sponsored by Union Bank of India. AGVB has a presence in over 25 districts of Assam with 355 branches. Assam Gramin Vikash Bank is currently recruiting for Officers & Office Assistants.
Find more jobs: Banking / Financial / Insurance Jobs