You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Is there anyone else at Assamspider.com?

At present, no activity is seen at Assamspider.com and it is of course a shocking and very sad news for the people of Assam. I too remained absent for a long days here in this educational portal. Now, wishing to contribute something here, I have visited but saw no one is present and no responses from anyone. Hope someone will respond.

Regards,
    Mainul
    Hello Mainul

Good to see you back in Assamspider. It's not that there isn't anyone present here. Everyday I see at least 10 to 15 people (non-members) online here on Assamspider and I am here as always to look after it.

You can wholeheartedly contribute in either the Forum or in the Resources but please see to it that it is related to Assam. Hoping to see some good contributions from your side here in future.

Regards
    Lienda
    "When winter comes, can spring be far behind"

Thanks for the response and of course I am bringing some articles very soon.

Regards,
    Mainul

I want to be an active member of Assamspider.com. Mainul I will try to write some articles in this site as this site is related to my native place. Definitely I will participate in the contest which will be held in future.

Regards,
    Tulika Devi Nath

Sign In to post your comments