You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

August Assam Article writing contest : Winners

Members,
    We have been organizing a special monthly Assam related Article Writing contest since last month. We got only 6 valid entriers for August contest. We have already announced that each valid entry will contribute Rs. 5/- in the first prize and Rs. 3/- in the second prize amount.
    The winner of the August contest is Lienda. He wins Rs. 30/- along with 15 points.
    The runner up prize goes to Krishna Arandhara. He wins Rs. 18/- along with 9 points.
    Many congratulations to Mr. Lienda and Mr. Krishna Arandhara on winning the contest.
    Hope next time we will have atleast 20 entries in total so that we can award atleast Rs. 100/- as winning amount.
    Thank you sir for announcing the results of August articles writing contest. It really motivativated me to write more and contribute more to this site and I am sure this will also motivate the other members too.
    Regards
    Lienda
    "When winter comes, can spring be far behind"

Hello Lienda
    First of all Congratulations. Yes motivating others means a lot not only for the site but also for the winners. Now if in this month few more members could have contributed 10-20 articles in total, the winning amount would have increased to 50 - 100 Rs. more.

Webmaster
    Assamspider.com

Hearty congratulations to Lienda, the winner of the contest and Krishna Arandhara, the runner up, for your outstanding contributions which brought you the success in the article writing contest held for the month of August, 2012.

Regards,
    Mainul

@Mainul

Why don't you write some articles related to Assam? You are an active member of Assamspider and by now you must be well aware of each corner of this site so write some articles. Hoping to read some of your articles in future.

Regards
    Lienda
    "When winter comes, can spring be far behind"

Thanks a lot sir. The result makes me very glad and provides more enargy to write articles.

Sign In to post your comments