You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion & Feedback

Editor kindly delete one response posted accidently in forum thread

Dear Editors, kindly delete one response that has been posted accidently before completing the whole in a forum thread created by Lienda. While posted I tried to edit but it becomes two and the first one of them is incomplete for which it is necessary to delete.

Regards,
    Mainul
    I have deleted the first one just after your second response.
    Regards,
    Sultan.
    Webmaster

Thanks for the quick help provided to resolve the problem in a proper time. Once again I would like to thank the Editor from the bottom of my heart for his seriousness towards the burning issues, for his sincerity in works and responsibility towards the development of this site. I hope it will be the most useful site in coming years for the people who want to know about different things be it culture or be it religion whatever it is, related to Assam. Lastly, I would like to know that being a member in any level can anyone delete the repeated response in any thread or is it necessary to be an Editor to do so? Kindly respond to me.

Regards,
    Mainul

Only Editors, Lead Editors and Webmasters are allowed to delete those repeated entries. Member levels won't help you in this issue.
    Regards,
    Sultan.
    Webmaster

Sign In to post your comments