You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion & Feedback

Requesting the webmaster to reopen some of the closed sections

Webmaster sir,

I am well aware that most of the sections have been closed/blocked due to lack of contributions from the members. Even then I request you sir to kindly reopen some of the sections so that members could again recontribute to those sections. I have observed that most of the sections lack current information and in great need to be upgraded. It might also happen that members will again come back to assamspider, once some important sections get reopen. So I request you kindly to reconsider that action and reopen some of the sections.

Thanking You.
    You can always provide updates to those outdated/incomplete informations in forum section. We will do the necessary if needed. For further clarification, kindly wait untill our webmaster's response as I have forwarded your suggestions to WM.
    Regards,
    Sultan.
    Webmaster

@Sultan sir

I don't even have the permission for updates also so I am requesting the webmaster to reopen some of the closed sections. Hope webmaster get convinced and change its decision.

Regards
    Lienda
    "When winter comes, can spring be far behind"

You may include those updates in forum section.
    Regards,
    Sultan.
    Webmaster

@ Lienda

Yes, previously I also requested the admin for the same. But, they have politely denied the suggestion by saying that it is not possible for now. So, perhaps they will not reopen those sections.

Regards
    Manabendra

"Oh, lift me as a wave, a leaf, a cloud!
    I fall upon the thorns of life! I bleed!"

@Manabendra

Not possible. why? The administrator need to look into the matter once again and should at least give the members of assamspider one more chance to prove themselves.

Regards
    Lienda

If you do not mind would you please name the closed sections needed to be reopen as being very new to site I would also like to know to claim for the same you are doing right now. One thing is clear that this site is only for the people to know and make known the informations of various things related to Assam. And for the sake of the people, concerned authorities will do anything which is necessary after minute observation and proper consideration. Right now what you have to do is to wait for the response coming from the Webmaster sir.

Regards,
    Mainul

Firstly, I would like the school and college sections to be reopen and not to forget the fact that the school and college sections needs a lot of upgrade. Secondly, I would like the business section as well as the classified section to reopen.
    Regards
    Lienda

Thanks a lot for taking a little pain to inform me the unknown things that had been asked.

Regards,
    Mainul

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.