You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Assam Sports

Extending good wishes to the assamese sports participants in the London Olympics 2012

Members join me to extend heartiest and good wishes to the participants Jayanta Talukdar and Shiva Thapa in the London Olympics 2012. Both of them are from Assam and are really good sportsman. Jayanta Talukdar is participating in archery whereas Shiva Thapa in boxing. Lets us all pray that they show some good performance in the London Olympic 2012 and bring back pride and honour not only to India but also to Assam and North Eastern States. Lets hope for the best.
    Assam produced many great personalities time to time. If they could beat all other competitors during their medal race, India will be proud of them.
    Regards,
    Sultan.
    Webmaster

Although Shiva Thapa and Jayanta Talukdar is not performing in London according to their potentials till now, yet we know that they can do much batter. I wish them good luck. Above all, the main motto of London Olympic is "Inspire a generation". I am sure they will really inspire the young generation.
    Regards
    Manabendra

"Oh, lift me as a wave, a leaf, a cloud!
    I fall upon the thorns of life! I bleed!"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.