You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Assam Education

Tree plantation in the school campus

Most of the high and higher secondary schools of Jorhat district take initiative of tree plantation in the school campus today.This is done by the school autority and the students with the help of SMDC(School managing and development committe).The I.S.(inspector of schools) of the schools has delivered an order to each school to take part in tree plantation. As the order of the i.s. it can be assumed that the order is fully followed by the school.But tree plantion is not enough, the trees need proper care and security to grow up.
    I am totally agree with you Mr. Krishna. This is really a good programme which is one step towards making our planet green. But, our duty should not be limited only to plant. We also should take care of it after plantation. We the human beings are the sole reason of destroying the bio diversity of our mother earth. Therefore it is our responsibility to heal our mother.
    Regards
    Manabendra

"Oh, lift me as a wave, a leaf, a cloud!
    I fall upon the thorns of life! I bleed!"

Hello Mr. Krishna Arandhara,
    Kindly follow proper punctuation in your contributions.
    1. You should leave a space between two different sentences. Hit the "space bar" once after each full stop (.) for proper punctuation.
    2. You should write abbreviations in CAPITAL letters. E.g. I. S. or IS
    3. While you are using the full form of an abbreviation, you should start every word with a Capital letter. E.g. If you are writing full form of IS, then you should write "Inspector of Schools", instead of "inspector of schools". So, I hope you will follow these punctuation rules in near future.

Regards,
    Sultan.
    Webmaster

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.