You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About AssamSpider

Some questions for the members of assamspider

Honestly I want to put some questions for the greater interest of assamspider. 1)Do you like/Dislike assamspider ? And why ? 2)Do you think that assamspider.com should be popularized in Assam ? If yes, how ? 3)What is your contribution to this site ?
    Hi

Since I am kind of a newbie to this site so i cant really say in full confidence that I like or dislike asssamspider. As far as I am aware of, assamspider is way behind most of the other state's spider website and the main reason is obviously the lack of activeness and contribution for its members. Last week, i posted a few threads and to my disappointment only Sultan sir and Mainul had responded. :-(

Well i too personally feels that assamspider should be popularized in Assam. Firstly because this will helps some members to earn some extra amount of cash through internet and the other reason to popularizes the unique cultures and traditions of Assam to the outer world. Lets hope for the best.

Regards
    Lienda
    "When winter comes, can spring be far behind"

Certainly I like Assam Spider because it is a reflection of the soul of Assam. Yes, it is somewhat left behind the other state's spider sites, but, we are the only responsible. If we keep on blaming the noble purpose of this site will not be fulfilled. So, from now on we should do our levelbest and share the fame of Assam through Assam spider.Our new editor is very motivative and active. He will be our best asset.
    Regards
    Manabendra

"Oh, lift me as a wave, a leaf, a cloud!
    I fall upon the thorns of life! I bleed!"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.