You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About AssamSpider

A request for members of assamspider.com

Assamspider.com is a nice plateform to share our knowledge. It has confered to intensify our knowledge about Assam. Though we are in Assam how much we know her? There are many things to learn, to see,to understand, to realise about Assam. So I request every member to inform the current or older informations irrespective of subjects. Moreovere it is necessary to read and respond the messages and articles of other members.
    Mr Krishna you are absolutely right. This is a very good knowledge portal for all assamese people. All of us should contribute to this site. But I am noticing that very few people are responding to this site now a days. Although everyday new members are joining, they are not posting anything. Top members of the past are also become inactive. I don't understand why they are not sharing knowledge now.
    Regards
    Manabendra

"Oh, lift me as a wave, a leaf, a cloud!
    I fall upon the thorns of life! I bleed!"

We have thousands online Assamese people spending their valuable times on social networking sites. If we can motivate them to write something about our own Assam, we can have many good contributors. Let us try to spread the message that it is the time when we should do something for our very own Assam. And this can be done through our own AssamSpider. Always remember, little drops makes an ocean.
    Regards,
    Sultan.
    Webmaster

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.