You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

New feature of Spiritual quotients should be Added in Assamspider

I suggest to Assamspider add new content for Spiritual quotients to provide the better understanding in living hassle free life rather than engage in the rat race of bread and butter. This may lead to develop the psychology with divine unlimited understanding to know basic difficulties in life to success rather than usual. Everybody the world behind the process of developing highest skill of IQ and EQ but all are in the way of failing to provide peace and harmony, integrity, moreover trending to generate friction around the country and world as well. I hope Webmasters will go through it, the people living in Assam has become very important to learn the spiritual quotient before learning unlimited IQ and EQ. recent multiple friction of domination and separatism and violence has make us understand that they entire resolution lying underneath of the spiritual quotients. The unlimited corruption and exploitation have become the common phenomena of the Administration and bureaucrats in Assam. Hence the issue is very important for the people of Assam and the people of India. The political crises have been deteriorating Assam Socioeconomic and geopolitical international in the highest level. These all can be handle without trouble by SQ (spiritual quotient). This subject has in latest enforced in highest class of management studies around the world which has evident in ISOL conference, Go through the website www.isolindia.org/.
    Indian civilization is somewhat eternal and full of spiritual fellings. The spiritual knowledge and realization has taken active part in the peace of human being,nobody can deny it. I too request assamspider to add a spiritual quotient. But I afraid of it that who will take part in that section. The members are not utlizing best the present sections which are very much interesting for us. Top members are also inactive during this time. I do not understand why does it so happed.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.