You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion & Feedback

The limitation of Assamspider should be globalwide.

I have observed that the website is much more in earning of hit counts. Initiator should make it as the platform for the publication on the uprising issue of Human rights and killer of fundamentalism. I hope the webmaster and entrepreneur should do some thing as the global citizen, which can highlight the issue of Assam in front World rather than limiting the tool of expression of human sentiment to establish the peace, harmony and integrity among us and around the globe. Day to day the humanism is vanishing from the mind of people of the world.
    Selflessness working is named as nature, Nature is always true and beautiful, 'Satyam Shivam Sundaram'.
    It is my sincere dedication to intimate about the issue faced by the common inhabitant North east with Indian railways travel system. I am not in fancy to just for mutual friend or just for fun. I want you to extent your hand to publish and dedicate your attention about the decade outstanding problem of Indian Railway system. Assam becomes recurring victim of Indian railway since decade. India railway has become a consistent obligation for Assam. This has affecting socio economical, educational, science, technological and cultural growth of the north Easter parts of India. This train root is turned into crippleware for inhabitant of Assam. Assam is only state which has single Railway track to interconnecting the Capital of country or other states. As a professional journalist can you provide some help with your publication? I am just franchise online instant journalist and author of articles. I do not think that you are doing your profession just to feed head to mouth. Also I am not accepting that you are not biasing your objective of your journalism. Hope you will acknowledge me. My humble and noble objective is to unite the entire journalists in one place rather than fighting in lonely against the nation's corruption and exploitation.
    Your idea is very good. I appreciate your thinking and request the other members and the authorities to think about it and take a step.
    Regards
    Manabendra

"Oh, lift me as a wave, a leaf, a cloud!
    I fall upon the thorns of life! I bleed!"

Ya Narzary, you have opened a relevant issue. I too agree with you. I request you to write more and more messages and articles regarding in this matter to draw attention of the authorities. As the problem is serious for the people of NE so every member of this site has the resposibility to do something for own brothers.I think the authority will not deprive your issue.

You can initiate threads and discuss anything related to Assam in forum section.
    Regards,
    Sultan.
    Webmaster

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.