You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Strange spiders are attacking people in Sadia, Tinsukia.

A strange species of spiders are attacking people in Sadia circle of Tinsukia district, Assam. This unknown black spider has already killed one adult and a high school student. More than ten people were also hospitalised after their bite. Whenever they sense any human being, they aggressively attack them like shown in Hollywood horror movies. According to the Zoologists this species is new to this area and samples of them are already sent to the Life Science department of Dibrugarh University for further studies. District administration has advised the terrorised people of that area to be cautious while working in the farms or in the jungle areas.
    The life science department of Dibrugarh University has recently identified this species as Tarantula. 55 different types of spiders of this species is found in India. In Assam, this species was first discovered in 1877 by a British zoologist. This spider has two strong, venomous fangs. Interestingly, modern research has proved that its bites cannot kill a human being. It can give only unbearable pain. So, further enquiries will happen about the death of the two people. A strong possibility is that their heart may be failed due to its fear after the bite. A team lead by Phalgun Chetia, who is researching at Guwahati University on Spiders will do the further field study about this spider of Sadia.
    Regards
    Manabendra

"Oh, lift me as a wave, a leaf, a cloud!
    I fall upon the thorns of life! I bleed!"

According to new update two helpline nos. are given to enquire anything about anything relate to the attack of the spiders by district administration. Those are - 9435257167 and 9435338258.
    Regards
    Manabendra

I am Phalgun chetia from Gauhati University. well, glad to see the news published about the Spiders of sadiya. But my name is written wrong in the post. It is "Phalgun Chetia" but not "Falgun Chetia". Hope to receive a feedback soon from Manabendra Gogoi.

Phalgun Sir,I am very sorry for my mistake as I myself do not like to spell or write any one's name wrongly. Anyways, I have corrected it now and thank you for showing me the mistake. I am very glad to meet you here and request you to give details about this spider here.
    Regards
    Manabendra

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.