You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi has declared to start a new TV channel

A good news for Assam. In a press meet on 19-05-2012 (Saturay), Assam's Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi announced that goverment is planning to start a TV channel from January 2013. He has given preference in opening the new channel with Public, as well as, Government share holding process. According to C.M. the channel will be solely educational. It will broadgast programs related to agriculture, education,health,tourism etc and also all the government schemes for development. Various ministers were also present in the meeting. This channel will certainly help the common people as most of them remain ignorent about the proper schemes of government.
    Ya,really it is a memorable contribution of Assam government.Now it is not necessary to show the programme of government through NE or other channel.Thanks Manabendra for your important information.I request you to provide message for the member.

Thanks for the response. I will certainly post other informations.
    Regards
    Manabendra

"Oh, lift me as a wave, a leaf, a cloud!
    I fall upon the thorns of life! I bleed!"

Yes of course, it is a good news but at the same time it is a little confusing that Assam being a very poor state, it has a lot of other important tasks to do for the betterment and development of Assam. In Education sector there is still a lot yet to do, health sector is to be developed and so many other activities are to be done before launching a TV channel because those I stated have to done only by the Government, no one will come out to take part in that mission but in case of publishing news or telecasting any events there are a lot of TV channels available to perform this kind of duties.

Regards,
    Mainul

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.