You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About AssamSpider

Assam is the beautiful state

Assam is the beautiful state in India surrounded by hills,tea gardens,forests etc according to me.I am proud to be a part of Assam.We know our ASSAM is famous for tea in the world.In assam,we found different people practise different occupation,they have different lifestyle,they eat different foods,they follow different religion etc.Inspite of all of these diversities that exists in Assam,there is unity also exist among the people in Assam.In this respct we may remember Pt.JAWARHARLAL NEHRU who has described India as "Unity in Diversity" i.e despite that there are diversities but there is unity .Unity in Diversity is one of the important feature of Assam

Now a days we have observed that terroism has become a major concern of Assam.Different terrorist groups wanted a separate state,they wanted to separate Assam into two parts.For the achievement of their goals terrorist groups have adopted violent means.As we are living in a democratic country so it is our responsibility to stop the activities of terrorist groups.

One message to all the terrorist groups, "stop the violence and come forward to adopt peace".We want peace so that every people of our country will live a very peaceful and happy life.
    WRITTEN BY
    DHARANI MOHAN DUTTA
    Hello Dharani,
    You are correct that Assam is the beautiful state among all the states of India. We want to explore it, so that all the people in the Earth can know about the beautiful State of India. Assam Spider is doing that. Here you can find al most all things of Assam i.e. about Assam, Festivals in Assam, Places to visit in Assam, Jobs in Assam, Tourist places in Assam. So as a member we want you to post some top articles related to Assam State. So Assam Spider can be the best information site of Assam.

regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout

Thanks
    Sir for your suggestion,i will post some top articles of Assam.Sir i m very frankly saying that i m totally jobless right now.I need your help if you have some jobs for me please provide me any job as soon as possible.My educational qualification M.A in POLITICAL SCIENCE,B.Ed,computer knowledge,Tally.Teaching experience: one year teaching experience in KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA.Please give reply to me.I will be waiting for your reply.Have a nice day.....

with best regards
    Dharani Mohan Dutta

Hello Mr Dharani Mohan
    Actually as your qualification I think you should not ask for any job, the job must search you and hire you soon. But as you say, I must keep your words. If I get any job information which is suitable for you and as of your qualification I must tell you. Will you interested in teaching in Kendriya Vidyalaya, You have also one year experience in the same field. I have also posted many job information in Orissa Spider. If you want to see them just Click here.

Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout

Thanks
    For your advice,actually i have a degree but the problem is that in Assam it is not easy to get Govt job in teaching profession.You may get contractual job but not permanent job in the field of teaching.Yes i m ready to work as a teacher in KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA.When i got your response i felt very relaxed with your words.I hope you r fine.Keep contact with me by sending responses all the time.
    With best regards
    DHARANI MOHAN DUTTA

Hello Dharani Mohan Dutta
    Though I cant give you assurance to provide any job, but as a part time earning, Assamspider is a very good platform for you. You can write various articles related to Assam in your own words, for eg about admissions, results, job vacancies, tourist places, services in Assam like mobile services, gas agencies, automobile stores. About celebrities, new Assamese movies, Assam TV channels and programs, magazines and many more.

I am sure if you work for 2-3 hours sincerely you can earn good amount from this site.

Thanks
    For your valuable suggestion for guiding me to earn money from home by writing articles,etc.

I will keep in mind whatever suggestion you have given to me.

CAN I CALL YOU DIDI(SISTER)?

With best regards
    DHARANI MOHAN DUTTA

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.