You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduction

Introduct

Hi friends,

Iam join this site today,Iwill try my best to post more in resource section.

Regards
    Janmejaya Mohanty
    Hello Janmenjay,
    Very warm welcome to you in Assam spider. You have written that you want to post more resource section. Really it is a good news. But one thing i want to tell you that please donot use this font format. This format is only allowed for webmaster. So please do not do it again.

Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Editor of Assam Spider

Hi Ardhendu

Iam posting a resource but not orderly put the photos help.

Regards
    Janmejaya mohanty

Hello Mr Janmejaya;
    Its ok. I am here to help the members of Assam Spider. Ok just see the resource. I have corrected your resource. This is a nice one. Keep posting. Best of Luck.

Regards;
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Editor of Assam Spider
    Income more money from Adsense, Just Click here

Hi,

I am Samujjal Kalita from Nalbari.I am 28 and currently working in a private telecom company as a Radio frequency engineer.I came to know about this site through ISC.As from my observation this site lacks active members.
    I would like to request to the webmaster to open the "Ask experts" section.I will try to refer as many friend I know to join this site.

Regards,
    Samujjal

Hello Samujjal Kalita,
    You are welcome to Assam Spider where you can increase your knowledge and Earnings also. I think you have some knowledge about Assam Spider and how to post in it. So we are happy for getting a new member like you. Here you can post about Assam, Festivals in Assam, Places to visit in Assam, Jobs in Assam, Tourist places in Assam etc. Then you also be proud for be an author in the best information site of Assam state. You are from Assam which helps you more to write some article than us. Because I am from Orissa, so little knowledge about Assam. But you can do the best. I want to see you as a good member in our site. You gave a good suggestion to open the ask expert. It is a good thing for the new members and also for others to solve their doubts for posting and how to post and where to post etc. Ok I am trying to open the ask expert today soon you will get the link. Thanks for your suggestion.

Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Editor of Assam Spider

Thank you Mr Narayan for giving a warm welcome to me. I will start writing and contributing original contents to this site.

Best regards,
    Samujjal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.