You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About AssamSpider

Permission to post in ‘tourist places in Assam’ section.

I want to post in 'tourist places in Assam' section. Please grant me permission so that I can devote my best in this great website.
    Hello Nidhi,
    It is a very good news that you are very a very active member in Assam Spider. We are proud for it. You are asking to get permission to post in 'tourist places in Assam' section. Sandy Sir has given you that permission. I have also asked regarding this topic to Sandy Sir. He told me that he had given that permission but it is very good if you post the tourist places in the resource Section which will attract more traffic than to post in the 'tourist places in Assam' section. But the selection is on you.

Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Editor of Assam Spider

Thanks for your suggestion. But I would be very thankful to you if you clear my one doubt. How Adsense attract more traffic in Resources and not in other section. I mean that the search engine don't know that which article is under which section. It just know the words of an article.

Dear Nidhi,
    You are asking a good but a important question. I just here to clear your doubts. You are correct that you can post in any section but we are told you to post in resource section because Resource is a section which section attracts more traffic than other sections and it is a good thing for you that by posting content under this section you can also take the advantage of the Revenue share system. But we are observed that if you post a topic in resource section and the same thing you do with business section, if you search your posting then you can see the resource post is coming on the front. So it is better for you. And one more thing that if you want to approve adsense then resource plays the vital roll for that. So it is also helpful for approval of your adsense. For any other information you can also contact me through g talk and my id is: anrout22@gmail.com

Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Editor of Assam Spider

Thanks sir for your detailed reply. I shall definitely post it in resource section only. But please suggest me that how can I earn points from other sections of this site.

Hello Nidhi,
    You can earn points from other sections by posting jobs, banks, questions, events etc. But resource is the main thing because you can earn more money from resource than others.

Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Editor of Assam Spider

Oh! How is a duplicate message submitted? I am sorry. Please delete it.

And thanks again for your suggestion.

Its OK, It often happens in slow net connections. But however i have deleted the duplicate post. And thanks for the information.

Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Editor of Assam Spider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.