You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About AssamSpider

Want to post a review

I have posted a business under concerned category on Hotel Rajmahal. Now I want to post a review on it. But the page appearing states that there is no template found for the reviews. Please suggest me that what should I do. Should I edit the business posted by me as a review? Or suggest me something more appropriate.
    Hello Nidhi;
    This is a nice News that you want to post the Review. Now you can write reviews about this Rajmahal Hotel. I have made one template for review of Restaurants. But if you post this review in Resource section then it will gets more traffic which we want and the page views will more. But the selection is on you. Thanks for suggest us. We are working to get feedback from the members like you so that we can develop this site and the members will post content easily.

Regards,

Ardhendu Narayan Rout

I think I should follow your suggestion and post it under Resource section. But still I want to say thanks for such a fast processing of my request and creating a template.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.