You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Partnership share for March 2011

As per our announcement New Partnership scheme of AssamSpider, total 4 members qualified for partnership share, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource. However together we failed to achieve the team target of 1500 points and total points scored by all members was 660. Total 2703.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 1500 points, but as total points scored by eligible members was only 660, only 1191 Rs will be shared and remaining 1511 Rs will remain undistributed. A bit more activity by same members or other members would have given more shares. However the share amount of these 4 members are

Namita – Rs. 355.00
    Kumaraditya Sarkar – Rs. 344.00
    Sanglap Bhuyan – Rs. 252.00
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout – Rs. 240.00

We are extending this program for 3 more months. I am sure in coming months we will get more shareholders and more shares and no money will be left undistributed and members will take full advantage of this program for 3 more months.
    Congratulations to all the winners of partnership program in Assamspider. As Kumaraditya said a little more effort would definitely fetch good results.

My best wishes.

Your Co-passenger - Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Hello Every body;
    Congratulations to all the winners of partnership share program of march 2011 in Assam spider. My best wishes to Namita mam, Kumar sir and Sanglap Bhuyan for achieving this success.

Regards,
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout
    Editor of Assam Spider

Hi friend,

Congratulations

Namita – Rs. 355.00
    Kumaraditya Sarkar – Rs. 344.00
    Sanglap Bhuyan – Rs. 252.00
    Ardhendu Narayan Rout – Rs. 240.00

I will hope you will post more resources in the month.

Regrds
    Janmejaya Mohanty

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.