You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion & Feedback

I really don't understand the violation message

Am really losing interest in Assam Spider because even after inserting so many details am not allowed to insert more updates. Neither no reply in forum towards my query really if you need to get this site popular have to encourage regular visitor but it seems discouragement is what is we get.

If am wrong please do let me know would be grateful

Regards
    Chris
    You are just reproducing contents of other sites, we accept self written posts, not copied one. We never encourage any copied posts at our sites. If you will post contents related to Assam in your own words, we will welcome you and your post will be approved with good points and cash credit.
    Webmaster
    Assamspider.com

fine will do the needful in my own words but the business section is an directory which can be inserted and have noticed that those are also converted to deletion. Sure if am allowed to post will see it is done in my own words. on the other hand most of my insertions are own written. Hoping can insert many more good articles

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.