You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduction

Hello Friends, I am Bhisma Narayan from Orissa

Hello all members of AS,
    I am Bhisma Narayan Rout from Orissa.I am a student of Ravenshaw University.I am a B.com 3 rd year Student now.I got postal assistant job and will be placed in June 2011.Also I am the Rank-1 member of Orissa Spider,Rank-1 member(First Diamond level) of Rajasthan Spider and a lead member of ISC.From the sister sites of ISC I got AS.I like Assam and its people very much.I think I will get good response here.I will be very happy by posting business contents,Resources here.
    so please co ordinate and help me.
    Thank You
    Yours
    Bhisma Narayan(Litu)
    Hi
    Mr.B.N.Rout
    Welcome come to assam spider.
    we hope you will share your knowldge about Assam state.
    I think you do wel for assam spider.

With best regards
    Manik

Hello Bhisma Narayan,

A hearty welcome to you at Assam Spider. Your achievements through other spider sites like Rajasthan spider and Orissa spider show that you are a dedicated and hard-working member. We hope that you will continue your great work at Assam Spider too.

You will be glad to know Assam and Orissa share great similarity in terms of spoken language and culture. I wish you a great earning experience ahead through Assam Spider.

RUNA N BORAH

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.