You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduction

"high time for north east youths"

Hi Fellow Assam Spider Members , My self Rakesh Kumar Hazarika and currently i am leaving at Delhi NCR .This is my Message i would like to be spread all over the world of north eastern youths that it is the high time for all of us coz other part of the world is developing very fast and it is very much important for all together "NORTH EASTERN" to unite and do some noble for our region .Education with Morality and culture is the only key which help all of us and our coming generations to preserve our culture and humanity.I suggest youths to be aware of our political system coz if we have to change than we have to wash dirt from our politics and it will be only done when the youth will come forward and do active participation in politics and play good politics and must stop bad politics. People the dirt we have to stop from top coz that will spread high impact on lower levels and bound them to play honestly and it will stops corruption effectively and longly. GUYS MY MANTRA IS " THE COUNTRY WHERE POLITICAL SYSTEM IS CLEAN YOU WILL FIND THE PEOPLE WHERE HONEST AND IN OPPOSITE CONDITION WHERE THE POLITICAL SYSTEM IS CORRUPT YOU WILL FIND THE PEOPLE CORRUPT AND THE HONEST PERSON ALSO BECOME COURRUPT AND CHEATER " So youth its our decision to choose what you gona give and handover the culture and the political system to our coming generation . THINK COZ THIS IS
    "HIGH TIME FOR NORTH EAST YOUTHS"
    Hi,

I agree with your views and respect your thoughts towards NE. Compare to other sates NE sates are still to do better in coming days. The dirts are spreading to all the departments by means of cheater politicians. Nobody is ready to come forward against such rival of society.

"High time for NE youths"

Purpose of recent visit of Rahul Gandhi to NE was to motivate the youngers for the direct involvement in politics.

Looking forward to changing scenario.

KN Kachari
    Sivasagar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.