• Category: Introduction

sapekhati higher secondery school

SAPEKHTI HIGHER SECONDERY SCHOOL
    LOCATION-STATE-ASSAM
    DIST-SIVASAGAR
    P.O-SAPEKAHTI
    PIN-985692

INTRODUCIION TO SAPEKHATI HIGHER SECONDERY SCHOOL
    LOCATED IN SAPEKHATI UNDER SIVASAGAR DISTRICT 70 KM EAST IN THE TOWN OF SIVASAGAR. NEAREST RAILWAY STATION IS SAPEKHATI JUST 1 KM .
    COURSES IN SAPEKHATI HIGHER SECONDERY SCHOOL
    CLASS V TO X
    HIGHER SECONDERY ARTS,SCIENCE AND VOCATIONAL.
    THE CAREER ORIENTED COURSES IN THE SCHOOL.
    COMPUTER AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
    NEAREST COLLEGE IS SAPEKHATI COLLEGE JUST O.5 KM.
    Manik, please post the information regarding the schools and colleges under the Business section where there is a dedicated section for these resources and articles. You will get maximum points and credits under the Business section.

Also, do follow the guidelines to avoid deletion or rejection of the posts. I would like to point out a few ones in the above post of yours which also should be maintained in the Forum section.

- Please start the sentence with a Capital letter(even the title of the post where 'S' should be Capitalized in Sapekhati).

- Please do not write all the words in the sentence in Capital letters as it gives a bad impression to the Reader and seems like you are shouting.

- The post would look great from good if you use proper heading, and proper customization using correct commas, periods etc.

I appreciate your contribution even though you are working outside; however, I request to note the guidelines for the future posts. Thank you.

Swagat Swargari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.