You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduction

Hello

Hello. I am new to this forum. I have no any idea about this forum. Please suggest me.
    Hello and Welcome to Assam Spider. The Forum section is the place to discuss different topics related to Assam like Sports, Entertainment or even Politics. There will be various announcements and general information posted here from time to time. Also, if you have any doubts, you can post in the Forum section by creating a new post and get it cleared.

Do go through all the other sections and the guidelines to post in them. You can share your information in the appropriate sections and gain points and credits. For example, you can post information related to Schools, Colleges, Hotels etc in the Business section; you can post Pictures and Videos related to Assam in the Picture and Video sections respectively; write Article related to Assam under the Resource section.

If you have any doubts, do post a new thread in the Forum section and we will be more than glad to help you.

Swagat Swargari

To know details about all the sections, please click on "Guidelines" below:

Guidelines

Swagat Swargari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.