You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduction

My Introduction

Hi,

I am Pragyan from Guwahati working in a Telecom company. Photography and travelling are my passions. Love to share photographs and informations through Assam Spider.

Thanks

Pragyan
    Hi Pragyan,

First of all, Welcome to Assam Spider family.

Assam Spider is the information portal of Assam. As an Assamese its our duty to worldwide the information of Assam so that anyone can get the information in any part of the world.

Assam Spider provides cash credit for sharing information about Assam. The most important thing is that it has also the revenue sharing program through the google adsense account. So, post your valuable resources and articles about the state and earn cash credits for that.

Wishing you a good luck in Assam Spider. Happy posting.

With Regards

Prasanta Borah

Hi Pragyan,

Welcome to Assam Spider fraternity.

It is a great feeling to be with all you through Assam Spider. It is a very good platform to share information and gain knowledge about our own place.

Therefore, let us try presenting our Assam in the right way around the world.

Best regards,
    Dilip Bangthai

Hii...i am new to this forums.....

Hello Gandhini,

Welcome to the Assam Spider Family. Just go to the various sections of Assam Spider and see what you can do here. Please read the FAQ of the site to know more about the various cash credit programs ans more information about Assam Spider.

Above i am writing in details, please see the above. Wishing you all the best in Assam Spider.

Regards

Prasanta Borah

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.