You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About AssamSpider

Discuss: Performance of AssamSpider.com in delivering the information of Assam

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Can the Information about Assam in Assamspider actually reach the unreached?'.
    The information of Assam Spider is definitely reaching to everyone who seeks information. This is happening with regard to some of my posts in business section. Two persons concerned to my business posts informed me last week that they have received phone calls regarding their business from abroad such as Qatar (UAE) and Goa and Tripura. Therefore, I am positive that the every correct information posted through Assam Spider is reaching world-wide.

Certainly! If we keep contributing in this site, then any information seeked by others even in Search Engines would show the information in our Website. Then, everyone will know where to get the information for subsequent seeks.

With the combined efforts of everyone in this site, we can reach to the unreached and provide information to them.

Swagat Swargari

At the time of posting, I saw that 11% is the Poll Result for Not at all. So, I request the one who voted for that option to explain the reason of choosing it. If your opinion is "Not at all", then please provide suggestion on how to improve the site and achieve the success.
    Swagat Swargari

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.