You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduction

Functioning asp.com

first of all i am new to this site.
    So i need some briefing about scoring points.
    Dear Prakash Rai,

First of all welcome to Assam Spider family. I would like to request you to write a meaningful message header because your message header and description didn't match. Secondly use the capital letter in the first letter of the sentence.

Assam Spider is the information portal of Assam state. Here you can earn cash credits through write content and articles about Assam. There are many programs in Assam Spider which pay you the cash credits like Resource, Business etc. Apart from these you can also win the Member of the week award weekly. Please go through the forums of Assam Spider to know more details about the Award programs in Assam Spider.

The most important thing is Assam Spider has also the facility of earning through Google Adsense. Check the forum regularly to know about the various award programs announcement.

Post your resources, businesses etc. which is related to Assam only and earn cash credits from it.

Happy posting.
    Regards

Prasanta Borah

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.