You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Reporter of Assam Award July-2010: Prasanta & Pulak

Hello Members of AssamSpider.com,
    Lets congratulate Sri Prasanta Borah and Pulak Choudhury who are selected as Winners of Reporter of Assam for the month of July, 2010.

As per the Rule of Reporter of Assam (Monthly) Contest, Sri Prasanta Borah has accumulate 2185-Points and Pulak Choudhury has managed to score 930-points in the month of July, 2010 and so awarded with a token cash money of Rs.100/- (P.Borah) & Rs.75/- (P.Choudhury).

What are you thinking? You could be also win Reporter of Assam Monthly Award.
    Congrats Prasanta and Pulak for winning the monthly award and become the first two Reporters of Assam. Both of you have submitted latest news and updates of Assam State and scored highest points. Congrats both of you for winning.
    With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Hi Anindya,

Thanks for selecting me as the winner as Reporter of Assam. I would also like to congrats to my co-winner Pulak Chaudhury. I am feeling great as the reporter of Assam.

@Tania, Thanks for your wish. You could be also win the award, why waiting? Go ahead.

@ Members, Please post your articles and information as much as you can and earn cash credits for that. Reporter of Assam is not a tough contest, all members can win the award if members can give sometimes daily.

Regards

Prasanta Borah

Hi Andy,

Thanks for selecting me as the winner of the month as a Reporter of Assam, I am feeling really great.
    Prasanta and Tania, Thanks for your wish
    and
    As Prasanta said, Members, Please post your articles and information as much you can and earn money for that.

Regards
    Pulak Choudhury

Hi Prasanta and Pulak,

My heartiest congratulations to both of you for being selected as the Winners of Reporter of Assam for the month of July, 2010. Thanks for contributing a lot about Assam in AssamSpider.

Regards,
    B. Bhagabati

Hi Prasanta and Pulak,

My heartiest congratulations to both of you. I really appreciate your efforts in contributing informations of diverse nature to Assam Spider. Congratulations once again.

Hi Bhagabati &Samarjit,

Thanks for your wish. I hope you will also can win the award for the Reporter of Assam for the next time. Post Resource and article and participate all the section of Assam Spider and definitely you can win the Award. My best wishes and support always with you.

With Regards

Prasanta Borah

Hi Prasanta & Pulak,
    Heartiest congratulation to bobth of you on achieving the Reporter of Assam Award.All the best.

Regards
    Papori Gogoi

Thanks all of you for congratulating me.

With Regards,

Pulak Choudhury

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.