You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About AssamSpider

My total point is 71 now, still my membership level is not upgraded to Silver

Hi,

As per the criteria of membership level, members with point between 50 to 499 would have a silver membership status. I have already crossed the 50 points mark, but still my membership level is shown as Bronze. Please suggest.
    You are right Samarjit, members with point between 50 to 499 would have a silver membership status. It will upgrade by system, nothing to worry about this, your member level will upgrade at the earliest. At the same time You can update "Re Calculate My Points & Member Level" in your profile.

Thanking you
    With Regards

Prasanta Borah

OK Prasanta, thanks for the information.

Hi Samarjit,
    I think that the Silver Level Membership starts from 100 points. Previously it was from 50 points, but after when it was announced that uploading Self Profile Photo to get 50-free points, it has been changed.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Dear Samarjit,

Sorry for my previous post. The points required for Silver level is 100. After you get 100 points it will autimatically upgraded to Silver Level.

With Regards

Prasanta Borah

Prasanta Borah

Hi Prasanta,

That is OK. However in that case the criteria page published in this site needs to be corrected as it is giving a wrong information.

Thanks,
    Samarjit

Anyway, I have crossed 100 mark, and my stats is Silver now. Thanks to Prasanta and Taniya once again

Hi Samarjit,

Please see the following link, it is showing the right information about the membership levels. See here the information about the membership levels .

Regards

Prasanta Borah

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.