You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion & Feedback

Who is Tania Gogoi ?

honorable webmaster !
    I would like to ask you a question that,why Tania Gogoi always upload such type of photo ? These photos are under ADULT category.Again, lastly she (or he )upload the photo of a Tamil actress and published as Assamese Model.Is it not a cyber crime ?
    Take necessary action.After all she is a Gold member of Assam Spider.
    Your
    Dwijen Mahanta
    Thanks Dwijen Mahanta for showing your responsibility towards AssamSpider website of Assam State. It's not possible to know each and every Celebrity across the world that who is from Assam and who are not. May this is why this Picture got approved as the member mentioned that she is from Assam.

I appreciate your active participation and pointing out that the picture isn't related to Assam State. So, it has been deleted now.

Anindya(Andy)

I beg apologies to other members of Assamspider for uploading that picture which is not related to Assam. That picture was taken from a blog where from I came to know that the actress's Birthplace is in Assam.

As, Dwijen said that the actress isn't from Assam and so get deleted. It's ok for me.

Thanks everyone.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Dear Dwijen Mahanta,

Thanks for showing your responsibility for Assam Spider. As, Anindya said that it's not exactly possible to know every celebrity across the world who is from Assam or who is not for which the picture got approved. It is already deleted from the site.

I would like to other members to check carefully before the posting a picture in Assam Spider.

Regards

Prasanta Borah

Thank you Tania, Prasanta & Andy

Hi, It is good to see the healthy environment maintained in this site. The current thread depicts the maturity level of members of this community and I am sure we all make this site a success.

Thank you Samarjit...we all should try to make this site free and clean from sex and nudity .

Hi

Good to see the all active members are cheeked
    Our post and saw us ours faults. We wants a net and
    Clean Assam spider. Not a sexy and nudity.

Thanks Mahanta,Andy our wibmaster Prasanta And Tania.

Thanks & Regards
    By
    Manik

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.