You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Reporter of Assam – New Award Program

We are happy to introduce a new award programme in AssamSpider.com i.e., Reporter of Assam Awards from this July 2010 month onwards. Read the details of new award programme.

Reporter of Assam Award – Format:
    It will be a monthly award based on contribution in all sections except Community. Top-3 highest point achievers for entire month will be declared as Reporter of Assam Award for that particular month.

Rules & Minimum Criteria to become Reporter of Assam:
    1. Top-3 point holder in a month will be declared as Reporters of Assam – only points for joining community or creating community will not be considered.

2. Minimum 600 points to be crossed in entire month. If a month is of 30-days then the equation is like 20-points daily. Isn't it easy to achieve?

3. Those who already win this award once are eligible to win in coming months.

Reporter of Assam Award – Prize Money:
    Top-3 members will receive a token money of Rs.100/- (1st), 75/- (2nd) & 50/- (3rd). Cash for writing articles and posting businesses are also there depending on the content.

Reporter of Assam – Award program will take effect from this month (July 2010) onwards. Lets contribute and take the chance of earning more at the end of the month

All Suggestion & Feedbacks from members are welcomed. I want to give all of our members' full freedom and support to Earn More online. If you have any sort of suggestion, please share with me

Other Award Program: You can also get extra reward for your contribution and could become Member of the Week
    Hi Anindya,

It is a very good news for the members of Assam Spider? Now they can earn through the monthly contest also. I think "Reporter of Assam Awards" contest will bring a lot of contribution from our members. Now every member will go for the award.

@Members, Please remember it is the chance to achieve a award from Assam Spider, which is also important for the Adsense Profile of Assam Spider. Because Adsense profile of Assam Spider needs at least one award from Assam Spider. So, now go for the Reporter of Assam Awards, and achieve the award.

Thanks Anindya for introducing a new award programme in Assam Spider.

Thanking you
    With Regards

Prasanta Borah

Thanks Anindya for starting new reward program in Assamspider. I am excited about this new award program and also the name of the award program is so meaningful to me. I had a dream to become Reporter but I failed to do so. Now, at least have a chance to become Reporter of Assamspider.
    With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.