You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

First payout from Assamspider

I am glad to announce the first payout from Assamspider. Prasanta Borah reached payout level and his payout is announced.

Join me to congratulate Prasanta Borah. There are many members who can reach payout level of 1000 Rs in coming days, give your best.
    Congratulations to Prashanta Borah for crossing the Minimum Payout Limit of Rs.1000/- in quick time through your endless contribution.

We are happy to announce his Payment of Rs.1000/-.

Congrats again to Prasanta and hope you cross the minimum payout very often in future.

Anindya(Andy)

Dear Sandy Sir,

Thank you for the payment announcement for the month of June 2010. I am feeling very happy that I am the first who got the first payment from Assam Spider. I am feeling very proud of Assam Spider.

@Anindya, Surely i will try my best for Assam spider in coming days.
    @Members, Please go for active contribution in Assam Spider and get the the payment for your hard work or the pocket money at the earliest.

Thanking you
    With Regards

Prasanta Borah

Good to see members getting there payment from this site. Many websites pretends to pay online but in reality they don't. But, after the Payment Announcement of Prasanta its clear to me and hope for others too, that Assamspider isn't a fake site.

Congratulations to Prasanta for getting his first ever payment from this site.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.