You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About AssamSpider

Want a New Category on Assamese Cuisine

Hi Webmaster,

This is great to see Assam Spider taking shape slowly as a nice and informative site.

However I would like to request you to add one new section/category as Assamese cuisine , where one will post authentic assamese recipes.

Assamese cuisine , is one of the healthiest cuisine because of its soft nature, authentic Assamese tampering with only locally available herbs and preservatives and minimum use of oil , which is a must in present scenario.

I think this will help people to know more about assamese food and cuisine.

Regards,
    Runa
    Hi Roona,
    I agree with you. In the resource section if we get an extra category named 'RECIPE' then it will be helpful to them who have interest in Cooking and also people would get to know about Asomiya Recipes.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Hi Roona,

I am also agree with you. We need a category on Assamese Cuisine so that we can share about the Assamese recipes which is one of the healthiest cuisine.

Thanking you
    With Regards

Prasanta Borah

Hello Roona Borah,
    Thanks for showing interest on AssamSpider.com and I appriciate your thinking of including Assamese Recipe Category by which we can bring more visitors.

Without wasting much time; I have created new category for posting Recipes of Assam - Assamese Recipe Category and now looking for good recipes from every member.

Anindya(Andy)

Hi,

It's a pleasant surprise to see a new category to share Assamese recipes at Assam Spider. Thank you webmaster Andy for very prompt and positive reaction.

Again I thank Tania and Prasanta for their support and in advance for their recipes.

Regards,
    Runa.

RUNA N BORAH

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.