You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week 21st June - 27th June 2010 : Prashanta Borah

Let me tell you the name of Member of the Week between 21st June 2010 to 27th June 2010. Prashanta Borah has contributed most in the last week and cross the minimum criteria of 500-Points easily.

Members, lets wish Prashanta Borah for his success.
    Hello Prasanta Borah,
    Congratulations for your sucess and becoming the Member of The Week Award Winner. Your endless contribution in the last week left all other members far behind.

We are looking for more and more from you in future. Congratts once again.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Hi Anindya,

Thanks for selecting me as the Member of the week in Assam Spider. I feel very good that i have got the award for the first time. Definitely i will try my best to brought Assam spider to the top of the list of sites which provides information about Assam.

@Tania, Thanks for your wish.

I would like to request all members of Assam spider to post as much as you can and get cash credit from assam spider.

Thanking you
    With Regards

Prasanta Borah

Hi Prasanta,

Congratulation for achieving the Member of The Week Award in Assam Spider.Your endless contribution and support towards the site is always remembered.Go ahead and do the best.

ALL THE BEST.

Regards
    Papori Gogoi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.