You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Assam Entertainment

What is Assam Famous For?

I want to know more about Assam, what are the things famous in Assam, Who are the best actors, actresses, which Asamees movies are best to see, What are the different food items of Assam are good and famous etc.
    Hello Shaikh,
    Thanks for showing interest on Assam state. It's good to see someone from South India loves to know about the North-Eastern State of India. This is why the Unity of India been appreciated through out the world.

Assam State is famous for World Class TEA Gardens which is the main part of Assam Economy.

Pramathesh Baruah who was the path-finder of Indian Cinema Industry was from Assam. And recently many models and actors working in Mumbai as well as in Asomiya Films.

Assam is alse a very good Tourist Spot having Kamakhya Temple, Wildlife Forests etc.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Thanks Tania for your response to my question and also for the information which i was really not knowing about.
    --------------------
    Thanks & Regards
    CEO Siaar Group

Hi Shaikh,

It's great to see that you have expressed your desire to know more about ASsam . As Tania Gogoi says Assam is famous for its world class Tea gardens and many more things , I would like to add that you will find Nature's beauty in the most unaffected form in Assam.

Besides Kajiranga National Park is the one place in the planet where you can see One-horned Rhino , and in many other wild life forests are housing endangered species of birds, animals and other bio-diversities.

You are heartily welcome to Assam , if you really want to visit Assam.

Regards,
    Runa.

RUNA N BORAH

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.