You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testmionals

Incomes from Google Adsense

Dear All members of Assam spider,

First of all, thanks for your joining and contributions to Assam spider. You all knows that Assam Spider pays money for sharing knowledge about Assam.

One more options are available here. That is Earnings through Google adsense program. Recently i got my Google Adsense account approved from google and started earning from my articles and resources.

I would like to share one thing that i have got a lot of $ through my articles and Businesses that is posted in Assam spider. So, I would like to request all of you to post resources,articles, Business, Jobs etc and try to get the Gold level of Assam Spider and then you will be able to apply for Google Adsense. Once the Application got approved then you will get your incomes from Google for lifetime.

For this, concentrate on resources, Jobs, Business etc and post articles as much as you can and i am definitely sure that you can earn a lot from your posts.

Wishing you all the best.

Thanking you
    With regards
    Hello Parashanta Borah,
    Amazing to know that you are getting Adsense Clicks from this site. It's a big news to all members that they can earn from this site and from Google Adsense as well.

Congratts for your success and wish you all the very best in coming days.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Hi Prashanta,
    Your hard work is paying now. Months after months you have worked hard and now eating the Happy Bananas.

The higher percentage of postings in this site is yours; so you will enjoy very good amount of Adsense Revenue from AssamSpider.com

I request to other members or visitors to Post Articles and Businesses and then try for Google Adsense like Prashanta did.

Congratts once again to Prashanta for his endless work.

Anindya(Andy)

Hi Tania Gogoi,

Thanks a lot for your wish. Really i got a lot of $ from my posts of Assam spider.

@ Anindya,

Really i am eating the happy banana now. When i tried month after month, that time i thought that one day i will get the benefit for my hard work. And now i got the benefit from it. Because i have got earnings from my posts and equally from the adsense.

So, i would like to request all the members of Assam spider to do work aggressively for few days and apply for adsense and you will also get the benefit for it.

Thanks to all of you and wishing you all a nice time in Assam spider.

With Regards

Prasanta Borah

Hi Prasanta,
    Congratulation for your achievement.A lot more is hoped from your end.

All the best. Do the best.

Regards
    Papori

Hi Papori,

Thanks for your wish. I also want more contribution from your end. And see, finally you also get the clicks and earned $.

With Regards

Prasanta Borah

Hi
    Prasant
    I wish you all the best.
    And we want many more then you.

with best regards
    Manik

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.