You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Discuss: Which is favortite District of Assam State?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is favortite District of Assam State?'.
    Hello Ravi,
    I am surprised to see that there is no option of choosing GUWAHATI that I like amongst all cities of Assam and incase of Disctrict its Kamrup.

What abut you?

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Hello Tania Gogoi,

Nice to see your response but I don't include that option because their will be no option , and Guwahati will get 100% vote, then what is the use of this poll, I know its sounding odd. I will take care of this in future post. Thanks for the response.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a AssamSpider Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

tinsukia is the most favourite district of assam by natural resourcess and by natural beauti too

veiw my profile pic and answemer, in which district lies it (ploughing with a cock)

Tinsukia. Because Tinsukia is my mother city.I born and growth the Tinsukia.Tinsukia is a very big distric.There ara many city,Picnic place,and natural beauty in the Tinsukia.Onece upen a time there was a Motok Raja Sargadew Sarbananda singha role here.

I do not know much about Assam i am interested in that i wanted to visit
    that area which is best in Assam so please tell me that.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.