You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion & Feedback

Follow Picture Upload Guideline

It is come to our notice that some members not read the forum submission guidelines.As for example Tania Gogoi upload photos of Udita Goswami, which is not related with Assam.
    AssamSpider.com - is an website of Assam State and we all are looking for the Articles, Businesses, Events, Jobs, Classifieds, Pictures, Videos and News of Assam State Only.

Members are requested to follow Picture Posting Guideline before uploading photos.

Thanks Dwijen Mahanta for your active contribution and concern.

Anindya(Andy)

Thank you Sir
    I have sent another photo uploaded by Prasanta Borah which is water marked by other website.This photo has no relation with Assam also.I have request you to kindly delete such type of photo album.
    Thanking you.
    Yours
    Dwijen Mahanta
    http://www.assamspider.com/pictures/gallery/611-Hot-Mallika-Sherawat-with-Ashmit-Patel.jpg

611-Hot-Mallika-Sherawat-with-Ashmit-Pat

Delete Attachment

Dear Dwijen Mahanta,

First of all welcome to Assam Spider and for your active contribution and concern about the picture posting. I would like to request you please give some description about the photo when you upload a photo in Picture section. Please go through the following link and read the forum message. Picture Posting Guidelines in AssamSpider .

Secondly, i also know that Hot Actress Mallika Sherawat: Hot Mallika Sherawat with Ashmit Patel is not a Assam related photo. Please go through the following link Bollywood Picture posting time has expired today and matching the date. Then you will get the difference.

Thanks for your concern and contribution in Assam spider. We are expecting a lot from your side in Assam spider. Wishing you a good time in Assam spider.

Thanking you
    With Regards

Prasanta Borah

Dear Prasanta Borah
    Thank you for your answer.I think all non Assam related photo should be deleted.Sply. photos of Mallika , Ketrina etc.These all are vulgar.Is not it ?

Thanking you
    With Regards

DWIJEN MAHANTA

Hi Dwijen Mahanta,
    I appreciate your concern towards AssamSpider.com. All of those picture was granted during the growing stage of this website as people all over the world would love to download Film Stars photo rather than photos o Assamese people.

When the site picks up the growth the posting of Film Actress Photos are stopped with immediate effect, as Sri Borah mentioned above.

Hoping to see more postings from you in Resource section as well.

Anindya(Andy)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.