You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Winner of Educate Assam Contest

Beloved members of AssamSpider.com, please join me to Congratulate Swagat Swargari, who have won the Educate Assam Contest.

Swagat Swargari has contributed 105 Businesses (Schools, Colleges and Universities) within the time period and with good content.

Swagat Swargari left all of these members of assamspider.com (Prashant Borah, Tania Gogoi, Subhajit, Buljit, Papori and few other members_ far behind during the race.

Rs. 100 + 100 Points been credited to Swagat Swargari for winning the 1st Prize of 'Educate Assam Contest'.

Join me to Congratts him for his success...
    Thank you for the award. I really appreciate the acceptance of the posts and will be looking to contribute further in Assam Spider again.
    Swagat Swargari

Congratts Swagat Swargari, Sorry for the late answer. I wasn't home in this period.

You have realy given your heart to this site and truley gets the reward. Yes, none in there to compete with you.

Congratts again..

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Hi Swagat Swargari,

Congratulations to you being the winner of Educate Assam Contest in Assam Spider. Really you are doing a great jon within the time period of the contest.

We are expecting more article, Business and as well as the rersources from your side in Assam Spider. Please go for it and earn cash credits.

Thanking you
    With Regards

Prasanta Borah

Hi Mr Swagat Swargiari,

Nice to see your great contribution in Assam Spider.
    And you realy deserve a prize for that. Congrats ( though I am late to to say that )!!

Regards,
    Runa.

RUNA N BORAH

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.