You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About AssamSpider

Record of Pageviews

Hi All,

Today Assam spider records with a daily page views of 106. The Higher secondary exam results declared today and so today viewers see their results through Assam spider link.

Regards
    That's great! It's good to know that the Resource at Assam Spider was so useful to the students to obtain the results. This makes the Site valuable and of worth to have been helpful to others.
    Swagat Swargari

Hello Prashanta,
    The Pageview and the Total Traffic on that particular day was high as that was the Date of Result declaration and many students want to know their results online.

You and other members should be aware of this and should post articles on coming Hot Topics.

Thanks and Hoping to see much more pageviews in coming days.

Anindya(Andy)

Hello Prasanta Borah,

I whole heartedly congratulate all the members of Assam Spider for the success. I know we all did a great work for the site because we are capable and we have some talent so we are on that position right now and I respect your deeds and wish you best of luck for future. I hope that we will continue hereafter with the same speed. Good to see that board exams are seen through Assam spider and that day Assam spider records with a daily page views of 106. This is really a good achievement.
    Nothing is Impossible in love life and war
    Happy Posting

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a AssamSpider Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.