You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of The Week Award: 19th April - 25th April 2010

Hi All,
    Recently we have announced the Member of the Week in Assam Spider.

We announce our First Member of the Week Tania Gogoi for 19th April 2010 - 25th April 2010.

Though One more member tried hard to give her good competition and Hoping to see others to win this award too.

Members please join with me to congratulate Tania Gogoi in her victory.

Thanking you
    With Regards
    Congratulations to Tania for achieving the first Member of the Week Award, You have really contributed a lot of Resources and made Assam proud. We hope to get more contributions from you and along with you, the rest of all of us should also still continue to make Assam proud.

We also have to make AssamSpider get more momentum and famous. So, let's get to work and make Assam proud.

Swagat Swargari

Congratulations to Tania,
    Tania Gogoi tried her best to post relevant topics in AssamSpider but failed to reach minimum 500-Points in a week earlier.

But, She never lost her fighting spirit. Since, we decided to give away Cash Prizes (though its not much as AssamSpider is new) in January, 2010. Tania started to participate actively.

But, we are proud as we are getting excellent contributors like Tania, Swagat, Runa and Subhajit.

Who will win next one? Lets see...

Anindya(Andy)

Thanks Prashanta sir, Andy sir for giving me such auspicious awards and honor from www.assamspider.com website. I will try hard to get this award again and again.

Thanks Swagato, I think this time it's your chance to win. as you are getting the minimum target fast. Congratts in advance Swagato.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Hi Tania,

Congratulation for being the member of the week of assamspider.com.
    Your contribution enrich assamspider.com

ALL THE BEST.

Regards
    Papori Gogoi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.