You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Hi All new in Assam Spider

Hi,

This is my 3rd day in Assam spider. I am a B.Com graduate from CU west bengal.

Regrds,
    Subhajit
    Hi Subhajit. Welcome to AssamSpider. I wish you all the best here and wish that you contribute a lot. Please go through the rules and guidelines which will be easier for you to contribute. I have seen that a few of your Business posts were deleted. So, I suggest that you clear up all the doubts, so that the contents posted by you will be rich and well prepared.
    Swagat Swargari

Hello Subhajit,
    It's nice to have members outside Assam. As you have mentioned that you are from West Bengal; Thanks for Joining.

Please follow the FAQ (Top Bar - Left Side) to get your posts approved and to get points more.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Thanks all for your valuable response. I will surely go through the rules.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hello everyone,

I am Ashutosh and i belong to MP. I am here in Assam for last two and a half years. This place is wonderful. I happened to find this site today and registered here. I hope that I shall get a lot to learn about the state and its people.

Hello Ashutosh. Welcome to Assam Spider. Please create a new Thread and post about your introduction there.
    Swagat Swargari

Hi ashutosh,

First of all, i would like to welcome you in Assam Spider. Thanks for joining in Assam Spider.

Assam spider is the Information portal which gives you you information about all fields of the state. At the same time it also pays the members for sharing knowledge about the state.

I would like to tell you to go through the rules and the various categories of the site and post your knowledge which you have about the state and get cash credit for the same.

As a member of Assam spider its our duty to bring the site in the top of the information portal.

Thanking you
    With Regards

Prasanta Borah

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.