You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion & Feedback

You have to review assamspiders' T & C to get traffic & quality freelance writer.

As i am a webmaster i have seen your all term and conditions .It is all ok but it is more hard to follow most of user .so i request you (ADMIN) if it possible then review the term and conditions as such done by the Hariyana spider (admin).
    As i am an Assamese i too want Assam is always glorifying not in name but practically. I saw it that only 2 to 10 (max) user online . And have seen last thirty days traffics. (alexa & google)
    So if it possible then review it to connect more people here.
    Hi Friend,
    Where is the link of T&C. I am unable to check that. Please let us know, what are the changes you are looking in to.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Hi Main Uddin,
    Thanks for joining AssamSpider website. As you have suggested to review the Terms & Condition Link for getting better Traffic & Freelance Writers.

You specified that T&C of HaryanaSpider have been changed for betterment. If any kind of better suggestions are there in your point of view; then please tell us in Forum. We would accept suggestions from the Members for developing AsssamSpider.

Please let us know what are the changes you want to make in T&C Link. As of now I didn't find anything to change.

Your views are welcomed.

Anindya(Andy)

According to my view
    i)instant upload option. (but i am not going to say publish
    it should be after moderation)
    ii) instant posting option.
    iii)lobby or community creation option.
    iv)IM facility for friends circle.
    v)DISTRICT WISE MODERATOR APPOINTMENT TO CIRCULATE AND PROMOTE THE
    PARTICULAR DISTRICT TO THE WORLD.
    I think local paper advertisement may be helpful to get more members
    from Assam.

Leverage The Power of Blogging Technology

Thanks for sharing your views to develop AssamSpider worldwide. As of now members can Upload Pictures, Can Post Resources, and also Can Create Own Community just after joining this site.

Though IM Facility isn't attached to the site yet, but when more members used to visit and contribute then they can be connected through CHAT.

We will definitely think on last two (IV and V) suggestions.

Anindya(Andy)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.