You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion & Feedback

Please check on the Search Function

Hello. This post is to bring the attention of the Webmaster on the Search Function. I posted this message as a new thread as the previous post for reporting errors is locked.

I was searching in Assam Spider which resources have been posted, so that I don't post any duplicate resources. However, the search function was not working; it always displayed zero results. I also tried with different Web Browsers to confirm if it was related to that. So, it became difficult whether any resource has already been posted related to a particular topic. Hence, I suggest that you check and work on the Search Function, so that it becomes easier to search for the resources.
    Thanks Swagat for showing your good intentions towards AssamSpider.com for developing it. Please let us some time to fix the Bug at Search Button above.
    Anindya(Andy)

Hello,
    The problem has been fixed. It's working properly now.

Anindya(Andy)

Great! I checked it and it is working. Thanks for correcting it so fast. It will be much easier to search now.
    Swagat Swargari

Hello Swagat & Andy,
    It is working fine and people can use the Search Box with a good effect before submitting any resource/business to check whether its already exist or not to avoid Deletion for Duplicate postings.

Thanks for fixing the bug.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.