You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduction

Joined Assam Spider today

Hi everyone. It was a bit late in joining Assam Spider as I wasn't aware of the site. Again, that should be completely my fault. However, I have gone through the various sections in the site and am happy with the progress. I hope I will be able to contribute more and make Assam proud among others.
    Hello Swagat,
    Welcome to AssamSpider.com and It's great to see your willingness to share information regarding Assam State without wasting so much of time. Extremely sorry for the Error of Search Button Above. Since, this site is relatively new; you may found this type of Errors and requesting you to please let us know to improve your own Assam.

Please read New Members FAQ, which will help you to understand how to post and how to Earn Money, before submitting at AssamSpider Website. Currently, AssamSpider is giving Revenue for Sharing Resource and Businesses (including School/College/University). If you have Google Adsense, then you can earn from each and every section of AssamSpider.

Please Search in Business Page for existence of Business Posts (avoid using SEARCH BUTTON for sometime).

We are excited to know more from you about Jorhat and Assam soon.

Anindya(Andy)

Hi Swagat Swargari,
    You are doing an excellent job in this website with your postings. It's great to see other members are contributing Actively. Your effort isn't just full-filling the Content of this Site; it also Boost up other members participation towards thi site as well.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.