You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Happy Rangali Bihu

Dear Webmaster, Editor& all Members of Assam Spider,

Wish you all a very very happy and Prosperous Rangali Bihu (Bohag Bihu) and a Assamese New year. May this Bihu will bring all the happiness to your lifw and help you to post valuable resources in Assam Spider.

Thanking you
    With Regards
    Wish you all a very very happy and prosperous Bohag Bihu and Assamese New Year from www.AssamSpider.com team.
    Anindya(Andy)

Hi everyone. Wish you all a very happy Rongali Bihu. I am away from my home and will be able to celebrate only with some of my friends. But, it will surely be a blast.
    Swagat Swargari

Hello Members,
    Its time to enjoy Rangoli Bihu at Assam and or those Assamese who are living outside Assam, its a great miss of a great festival of Assam. Bihu Dance, Bihu Songs and Bihu Festival - all together is a great entertainment for Assamese and visitors of Assam.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Rongali Bihu is not only festival of Assamese who live in Assam
    you can enjoy it from any part of the world in this day. Because
    some of our friend make it LIVE available on internet .If any one
    wants to enjoy the local Bihu festival live via net I can manage it.
    who live outside of Assam.

Leverage The Power of Blogging Technology

Hi all, even though i do not belong to Assam but i am mesmerised by the natural beauty, fauna and flora of Assam. The simpleness and attachment to ones culture is rare to find in todays modern world. And the best example of it is Bihu of Assam. I find myself lucky to be able to live in such a wonterful place away from my home. Wish you all a very happy Bihu.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.