You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Bollywood Picture posting time has expired today

Hi All

The Bollywood Picture posting time will expired today. So, Go through the Picture section of Assam Spider and post Bollywood Pictures as much as you can within today.

We will approve the pictures related to Assam and Bollywood pictures of those Actors and actresses who are from Assam will get approval from now onwards.

Please go through the Picture posting Guidelines before the posting pictures in Assam Spider.

Thanking you
    With Regards
    It is a very good step taken by you and very timely taken as well. Since, AssamSpider.com is getting a regular Traffic of around 100+, we should concentrate on Assam Related Topics and Pictures to make visitors feel that it's an website of Assam and not like other websites that known for Wallpaper Collections.

I request members to follow this announcement and to Post only those Pictures that are related to Assam. Members can Post Celebrity photos, but those Celebrities have to be related to Assam anyhow and that should be written in the description of Photo.

Anindya(Andy)

Prashant Sir and Anindya Sir,
    I will not post anymore pictures of Bollywood Actor/Actresses from tomorrow. I will concentrate on resources from now on.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Hi Taniya Gogoi,

We are expecting valuable resources from you in Assam Spider. You can also post pictures related to Assam and those Bollywood Actors and actresses who are from Assam.

Thanking you
    With Regards

Prasanta Borah

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.