You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Upload Real Photo and Get 50-Points

Good News for all the members of www.AssamSpider.com, that If you upload your own picture as profile photo & write short profile then you will get 50-Points for that. The Photo will be reviewed by the Editors and the points will be given within 72 hours.

Rules for Uploading Profile Photo
    1. www.AssamSpider.com Team suggest you to use your real photo. If you do not want to use your real photo, then use 'Avatar' pictures. Avatars, sceneries and objects are allowed, but www.AssamSpider.com Team do not give 50-points for such photos.

2. It is against the Cyber Law to use someone else's photo in your profile as profile photo. This include photos of film stars, sports people, political leaders etc. Never use such photos in your profile.

3. It is against our policy to use any GOD's pictures in the profile.

4. Changing or Re-uploading Profile Photo won't fetch you more than 50-Points. Only once you will be eligible for getting 50-free Points.

Start uploading your own photo now...
    Hi Anindya,
    It's a good oppertunity to earn 50 points by just uploading image and making profile. 50 Points will certainly help members to move to next Membership Level as well.

I have uploaded my self image. Editors please approve and give me 50 points.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Hi Sir,

Its really a points earning step for our members of AssamSpider.com. Hope members will come forward and upload their own picture and make a beautiful profile.

Regards
    Papori Gogoi

Hi Anindya,

A very good initiative for Assam Spider.

It will really help to the members to increase their points and also helps to get the membership levels. I would also like to request you all the members of Assam Spider to go through their profile and upload their own picture and get the extra 50 points.

Remember only own photo will be eligible for the points.

It will help Assam spider to keep the beauty of the site.

Thanking you
    With Regards

Prasanta Borah

Prasanta Borah

Hello Prashant,
    You are right, that by posting a good profile with self Photo could bring 50 Points and could change the Membership Status of members from Bronze to Silver, which makes members to be a Senior Member for the new joinee as well.

Anindya(Andy)

Hello Andy. I have joined today and as this thread was at the top of the Forum section, uploading my Photo was the first thing I did. And to hear that getting some points for uploading my real photo was really awesome. I hope you accept that the man in the photo is me and kindly award the points.
    Swagat Swargari

I have joined today as i search for some thing in google about bihu then i found this .it is very glad to see it the assmspider.com . i know about other channel of india review .But today i feel other state
    having ,why not assam. I am working for others like indiastudychannel,indyarocks, etc . So i have decided and finally register myself with my real photo.

Leverage The Power of Blogging Technology

Hello, Main Uddin
    Thanks for joining Assam's website. Being an Assamese, we should be proud of this site and will do out best to lift the site in the world.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Hi Swagat and Main Uddin,

Welcome to the Assam Spider. Thanks for joining in Assam Spider. As an Assamese It's our duty to spread the information about Assam worldwide and in this regard Assam Spider is the best platform to update the information about our Assam.

So, I would like to request all the members of Assam Spider to post your resources and articles about Assam as much as you can in Assam Spider and get cash credit for the same.

Thanking you
    With Regards

Prasanta Borah

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.