You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Delete of Account

Pl.delete one of my account from the list of lobby, which is showing double. Also I can`nt submit or replace my own photography in my profile as wel as more photo of my favorite Album Kathiatoli. Do somthing !
    Hello Atul,
    Whenever we changes Profile Photo an automated message shows in Lobby. So it's possible that during the uploading your Profile Photo you might have click twice and that's why Lobby Message doubled. It's not possible to Deleted Automated Lobby Messages.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Hello Atul Ch Kakoti,
    Lobby Section is created to share the latest news, activities, updates and messages from Members. Some Messages are posted by Members by their selves from the Profile Page and some messages are Automated like Profile Picture uploading, Gift Received etc. The Messages, which are generated by the system can't be deleted. Posting another lobby message can change self-entered messages, posted from Profile Page.

Atul, you can only upload (keep) one Picture in your Profile Page and its recommended to upload your Self Photograph with short profile, which will help you to get Adsense in future.

You can upload your self-taken Photographs at Picture Gallery section. Please follow the Picture Posting Guidelines.

Atul, I would like to see your contribution in Business and Resource Section more than that of Picture, Video etc., as Resource Section will give you excellent Cash Credits and increases your chance of getting Google Adsense.

Anindya(Andy)

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.