You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Welcome our 1st Editor of AssamSpider.com

We are glad to announce our 1st Editor, Sri Prashanta Borah, who has contributed nearly 85% of Resources, Businesses, and Jobs etc in AssamSpider for last 3 and half months consistently.

Lets Congratulates Sri Prashanta Borah for his success and achievements in less than 4–months for his Contribution.

From now onwards, Prashanta will take responsibility of Editing in Business, Jobs, Classifieds, Events, Polls, Pictures, Video, Bookmark and Forum Section of AssamSpider.com. Members are requested to cooperate with Sri Prasanta Bora.
    Congratulations
    Actually Prasanta Borah is not only an editor but also a webmaster and partner of the site, and this achievement is due to his restless effort given to the site.

I wish Prasanta best of luck and expect him to continue his hard work at his very own site.

Webmaster
    Assamspider.com

Congratts!!!
    Prashant Borah your contributions get acknowledged and you are now promoted as Editor, Webmaster and Partner of AssamSpider.com

Hoping to get your full support and cooperation in future.

With Best Regards,
    Ms. Tania Gogoi

Hi Prasanta,

Congratulations.

Hope your support & cooperation helps the member to do best for AssamSpider.com.And it will become No.1 site for getting formation about Assam.

ALL THE BEST.

Regards
    Papori Gogoi

Dear Anindya & Sanjeev Sir,

Thanks a lot for giving me the chance as an editor of Assam Spider. I will try my best to serve the site as an editor.

@ Taniya & Papori

Thanks for your wishes. I would like to request all members to post their valuable resources and get cash credit for it.

Thanking you once again.

With Regards

Prasanta Borah
    Editor & Webmaster of Assam Spider

Prasanta Borah

Hi,
    Prasanta;

Congratulations! you are the proud of Assam; really you are achieving a great success in the premises of www.assamspider.com.

Thanks !

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.